Instax Photobooth for Weddings and Events
When hosting events, I like having activities for guests to take part in like this DIY project here, or having a photo booth whether it's a professional hired booth, self set up or a smaller instant film station like this one that I included in my Bridal Party Reveal Afternoon Tea. Along with the instant film photo booth, I also incorporated a scrapbook aspect so that my guests could affix some of the instant photos into the pages and write a personal note to me or photo captions.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Fujifulm Instax 8 Camera / or other instant film cameras such as the Polaroid Snap or travel photo printers
- Photobooth Props
- Gel Pens
- Friends / Family / Bridal Scrapbook Sticker Sheets
- Mercury Glass Cylinder or other container (to hold the photo booth props)
- Mini Scrapbook
- A Small Table (or table size suitatble for your needs)
- Tablecloth if needed to cover the table and match the party decor
All of the elements are easy to set up for an event or party; you can add a 'Photo Booth' sign or something similar to let your guests know what the station is for. Add other table decor or a flower arrangement to dress up the station or match the theme of your event. If you want to take it a step further, put up a backdrop or photo op spot for your guests to take their instant and digital photos.
Portraits and Various Detail Photos taken by Bleudog Fotography